Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wrecking Havoc... BOB!

Bob, Bob, Bob... what can we say? You continue to exceed expectations. While most of us are content with creating a page in an hour or so... you have to go the extra mile and spend several days if not weeks wrecking havoc upon our beloved journal. While the timeline leaves something else to be desired, the outcome is rather remarkable. Its not something to be expected of you!


Pressing several flowers within the pages of our journal was no small task, I hope no eyebrows were harmed in the lifting of all those books! I was surprised by the quality and variety of flowers you selected. Nice job Bob!

(You might want to get started on the next one to be finished "on time".)

4 comments:

  1. Is that...a.... man cave? Nice job on the flowers. They're gorgeous. I guess I was expecting "havoc" Thanks for sharing your sensitive side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Bob, way to raise the bar. The page is pretty remarkable . . .where did they all come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! I was worried it looked like a compost heap. There are peony petals, Japanese maple and raspberry leaves, prairie petunia, columbine, chive, sage, forget-me-not, Siberian and regular iris and a couple others I can't remember.

    They all came from my garden which is mostly native Illinois prairie plants with a few random perennials thrown in.

    If ye dare to go deep enough into the Man Cave, who knows what beautiful treasures ye shall find!

    ReplyDelete