Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lori's 10th Anniversary





I wanted to share with everyone what a great day I had on Wednesday! Robin decorated my cube with twilight inspired streamers. Robin also got me a matching feather boa which I wore all day with some highly fashionable sunglasses. (I'm giving Elton John a run for his money). Bob did a great job on my poster adding in "bling" just my style. And both Ben and Robin made sure the cake was just how I liked it. Chocolate with buttercream icing. The icing colors were black and red, John Jackson said very twilight. Several coworkers had nice things to say but no one would let me forget how I adored Joshua Jackson during the Dawson Creek days. And now how my cube is decorated in everything Twilight-Edward Cullen. Pam, yesterday you had asked if I was married or dating anyone, sadly no. I am looking for Mr. Right (if anyone has single guy friends keep me in mind :0) but I have attached a picture of my fictional boyfriend Edward. tee hee Overall, it was a fun day. It was nice to hear that so many people appreciate me and are glad that I have stuck it out through the good and bad times. I wanted to thank everyone in this department, you have made me feel so welcomed over the past 6 months.
Enjoy the pictures! Lori

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Wish I could have been there to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boa and the glasses are pretty sweet too! Congrats Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that poster is amazing, nice job Bob! And, congrats to you Lori! Here's to 10 more great years.

    ReplyDelete