Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun Interactive Ad

Check out this ad from McDonald's for their iced coffee. It caught my attention while I was looking at our 10-day forecast (incidentally, doesn't look like I'll be craving ice this week); my love of coffee collided with my competitive spirit and I clicked. Got a perfect 10 from the judges! Sure, it was on my second try...but I might have a real future in this!

Once you click on the ad to get your score, it directs you to the page that I've linked. Then their marketing copy stays on the left with a tantalizing coffee photo while you play to your heart's content. Quite entertaining.


Have fun!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. If only they offered a FREE coffee with a perfect score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more! Personal satisfaction is one thing, but if I won a prize...even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my smokin' fingers, I was figuring I'd get a really good score. A 2-2-3 isn't really good, is it? And that was at the beginners level!

    Just how do you do it, Lisa?

    ReplyDelete