Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Feed the Hungry

Love words? Love art? Love helping people?

You've probably already heard of this site, but I just discovered the art portion a few days ago. FreeRice.com is a site that asks you multiple choice questions regarding a subject of your choosing (though the default is vocabulary words), and for every answer you get right, they donate 10 grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program. Pretty simple, and pretty addicting. You'll feed a whole community before you know it! And while you're at it, you'll get to use all that knowledge from your art history classes.

If you play it, post in the comments your best level!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I had forgotten about this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. addicting - yes!
    I always thought I learned something in art history but I've never gotten questions I actually know!

    ReplyDelete